- About Us
- Cost of a Wedding
- Cost of Wedding Photographer
- Cost of Wedding Planner
- Average Cost of a Wedding Dress
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Cake
- Average Cost Of Wedding Flowers
- Average Cost Of A Wedding DJ
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Reception
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Ring
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Band
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Venue
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Videographer
- Average Cost Of Wedding Invitations
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Caterer
- Average Cost Of Wedding Favors
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
- Average Cost Of Preserving A Wedding Dress
- Wedding SEO Agency
Cost of Preserving a Wedding Dress
Below is a video from Martha Stewart that explains why dry cleaning is the preferred method of preparing a wedding gown to long-term storage.
In 2015, the current average cost to preserve a wedding gown is between $240 - $285.
To promote long-term preservation of your wedding dress, it is recommended that brides have their gown professional cleaned immediately after their big day. Perspiration, food, drops of wine or champagne all result in darkened stains over time, and is highly unlikely the stains will be be removed after they set.
TIP: Include wedding gown preservation on your registry list so guests can give this important wedding step to you as a gift.
Many professional dry cleaners have an on-site staff that examine hems and beading to repair the most delicate of wedding gowns. This ensures that nothing occurred on your big day that might compromise the integrity or value of your dress in the future.
Find Another Wedding Cost:
Intelligent wedding planning starts here. | WeddingStats.org