In 2020, the current average cost of a groom’s cake is between $185 – $215.
- Typically, a groom’s cake served as dessert at the wedding along with the wedding cake
- Most are decorated to represent the groom’s favorite hobby, his occupation, or other interests.
- Legend has it that if an unmarried woman sleeps with a slice of the groom’s cake under her pillow, she will dream of her future husband.
- The tradition of the groom’s cake can be traced back to the Victorian era in England.
- Professional sport team logos
- College sport mascots
- Outdoor or nature theme
- Drinks & cigars theme
- Video game characters