- About Us
- Cost of a Wedding
- Cost of Wedding Photographer
- Cost of Wedding Planner
- Average Cost of a Wedding Dress
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Cake
- Average Cost Of Wedding Flowers
- Average Cost Of A Wedding DJ
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Reception
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Ring
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Band
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Venue
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Videographer
- Average Cost Of Wedding Invitations
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Caterer
- Average Cost Of Wedding Favors
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
- Average Cost Of Preserving A Wedding Dress
- Wedding SEO Agency
Cost of a Wedding Officiant
One of the main elements of a wedding ceremony is the reading of the vows. If you and your soon-to-be spouse are planning to write your own vows, the video below will be super helpful and informative.
In 2015, the average cost of a wedding officiant is between $218 - $258.
The duties of a wedding officiant vary depending on the couple and the ceremony and location. Each wedding ceremony is unique and should be treated as such by the person performing it. Usually, wedding officiants are chosen because they either know the bride and groom on a personal level, or they have been recommended to the couple by someone who thinks they are a good fit.
If you are looking for a secular officiant, your local courthouse can usually help since most of them are Justices that work directly with the court are available for ceremonies.
Find Another Wedding Cost:
Intelligent wedding planning starts here. | WeddingStats.org