In 2019, the average cost of a wedding band is between $3097-$3617. The total number of playing musicians and the equipment involved in the biggest influencer in cost. Most wedding bands consist of a 4-member group that plays for a 4-hour performance.
- It is highly suggested to try and see a band “live” or listen to a demo before booking.
- A “variety band” is a popular music option since they can provide different genres of music that everyone will enjoy.
- 46% of planning brides consider music one of the most important aspects of their big day.
- Most couples book their wedding band 6-8 months before their event date.
- Top 10 Wedding Music Tips