- About Us
- Cost of a Wedding
- Cost of Wedding Photographer
- Cost of Wedding Planner
- Average Cost of a Wedding Dress
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Cake
- Average Cost Of Wedding Flowers
- Average Cost Of A Wedding DJ
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Reception
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Ring
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Band
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Venue
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Videographer
- Average Cost Of Wedding Invitations
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Caterer
- Average Cost Of Wedding Favors
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
- Average Cost Of Preserving A Wedding Dress
- Groomsmen Gifts
Cost of a Wedding Dress
Wedding gowns tend to run small. You will probably need a wedding gown that is a size or two larger than your normal size. Also, keep your hairstyle in mind. For instance, a waterfall braid might look great with an open back dress, but not with a high neck line.
Find Another Wedding Cost:
In 2015, the average cost of a wedding dress is between $979-$1,399. Expect to pay a bit more if your gown will include fancy beadwork, add-ons or intricate embroidery. These are just a few factors that can affect the overall cost that you will end up paying.
When choosing a wedding gown, you should consider a style that fits and flatters your unique physique. Check out this article from Real Simple that explains the importance of choosing the perfect dress for your body type. You'd be surprised how a few design details can really help shape a dress that fits you best.
Oh, and remember your hair should always complement your dress. Select your gown first and then decide your hairstyle.
Intelligent wedding planning stats here. | WeddingStats.org