- About Us
- Cost of a Wedding
- Cost of Wedding Photographer
- Cost of Wedding Planner
- Average Cost of a Wedding Dress
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Cake
- Average Cost Of Wedding Flowers
- Average Cost Of A Wedding DJ
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Reception
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Ring
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Band
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Venue
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Videographer
- Average Cost Of Wedding Invitations
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Caterer
- Average Cost Of Wedding Favors
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
- Average Cost Of Preserving A Wedding Dress
- Groomsmen Gifts
Cost of a Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
A rehearsal dinner is an excellent time to introduce your guests to one another before they gather for your wedding. Especially if you have people coming from far and wide, you'll want to make sure there are no awkward silences at the dinner table.
In 2013, the average cost of a wedding rehearsal dinner is between $1198 - $1414. A rehearsal dinner is a pre-wedding ceremony, usually held after the wedding rehearsal and the night before the wedding.
Don’t feel obligated to spend outside your means. This dinner should be about taking time to relax and express your gratitude to family and friends involved in the wedding.
The rehearsal dinner sets the tone for the wedding weekend, but it doesn't have to be the same kind of event as your wedding.
Find Another Wedding Cost:
Intelligent wedding planning starts here. | WeddingStats.org