- About Us
- Cost of a Wedding
- Cost of Wedding Photographer
- Cost of Wedding Planner
- Average Cost of a Wedding Dress
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Cake
- Average Cost Of Wedding Flowers
- Average Cost Of A Wedding DJ
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Reception
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Ring
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Band
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Venue
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Videographer
- Average Cost Of Wedding Invitations
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Caterer
- Average Cost Of Wedding Favors
- Average Cost Of A Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
- Average Cost Of Preserving A Wedding Dress
- Wedding SEO Agency
Cost of an Engagement Ring
Below is an informational video about how the Gemological Institute of America grades diamonds and provides consumers with unbiased diamond grading reports. A GIA diamond grading report will make you sure of your diamond's value and your diamond's quality.
Antique earrings are a popular addition to a bride's big day look.
Find Another Wedding Cost:
In 2015, the current average cost of an engagement ring is between $4,770 - $5,580.
Round cut also known as brilliant cut is the most popular diamond shape. A round brilliant diamond has a total of 58 facets including 33 facets on the crown and 25 facets on the pavilion part.
The carat weight of a loose diamond refers to the weight of the stone when it is measured on a diamond scale. The unit of measurement is called “carat” as opposed to gram. A “carat” is equal to 200 milligrams or 0.2 grams and is divided into 100 points. For example, 1.50ct is equal to 1 carat and 50 points or 150 points.
Intelligent wedding planning starts here. | WeddingStats.org