$6113 (includes the bride’s ring and band)
In 2020, the average cost of a wedding ring is between $5968-$6258. This includes both the engagement ring and the traditional wedding band.
- 73% of engagement rings are made from white gold
- 1 in 5 brides actually selects their rings themselves.
$468 (for the groom)
In 2019, the average cost of a groom’s wedding ring is between $389-$547.
- 1 in 4 grooms chooses tungsten as their metal.
- Other popular metals are platinum, titanium and white gold.
- The Groom’s Wedding Band: Men’s Rings 101
The center stone constitutes the most expensive part of a classic solitaire ring, accounting for as much as 85 percent of its price.